Thursday 15 September 2011

Scrapbook challenge

Well this is definitely a record for me.....I never post twice in  week and yet here I am, two posts in one day.
The following layouts are for the Scrapbook Sisters layout challenge



The first is a momento from my trip to Berlin, my first trip back in about 20 years.  The background flag consists of Bazzill strips to which I added various tickets from my trip and finished with various travel ribbons, brads and embellishments.



The second was an introduction page for my Come Dine with Me album.  I used papers from my My Minds Eye paper pad from a Limited Edition class.  The photos were mounted on white Bazzill with a punched EK Success bubble border punch.  The black border is K & Co from a previous class, and the letters were Papermania and American Crafts.
I'm finding too that song titles are becoming a good source of inspiration for scrapping titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment