Tuesday 13 September 2011

card making

I have been busy the last week making cards (something I haven't done for quite a while).  The main reason to enter in a magazine competition.  I have always looked but never really had the time with working full-time. This year however, having been made redundant at Easter, I didn't really have an excuse to have a go....and as they say nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I have managed to make cards for 8 out of the 20 categories....these will be packaged up and posted in the morning.  If there are any late bursts of inspiration, they will have to follow on afterwards.
The card I have made for the Lili of the Valley category fits in the Scrapbook Sisters challenge for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Its so cute!!

    Feel free to join my international giveaway

    ReplyDelete