Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Year Resolution

Here goes with my first post of 2012 which is my New Year Resolution.  Not a good start as I intended to post at least once a week on my blog this year, and I've already missed the first week.  Let's hope this is the beginning of sticking to it from now on.  
My collection of dreaded brown paper bags or UFO's is slowly getting less.  This is partly due to having turned Adam's old room into a craft room and sorting through my craft collection (some interesting and forgotten finds, so far) and also due to finishing layouts and projects from previous mentioned brown bags.  So plenty to photograph and blog about.  Have also finished my 3 cards for Scrapbook Sisters Design team challenge.


Below is are some photos of the only Christmas cards made and sent this year.




 The first two sets were made using photos taken of my youngest son, Adam and free papers from various magazines.  The penguin card was made using  a selection of Craftwork Cards products.  The penguin topper was coloured in with Promarkers with stickles added for a touch of sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment