Wednesday 22 December 2010

Long time

  Well it's been rather too long since I've posted anything on here.  Main reason is.....no internet connection on downstairs pc....still waiting for eldest son to fix it....( won't be happening in the foreseeable future then!!!)
  Was busy making Halloween costumes for shop crop, which included not only my spider outfit, but also Karen's pumpkin one too.......still had some laughs doing so and also at crop itself........well worth the lack of sleep!!
  Have finished some of my 'in miniature projects' from Karen's classes which I only recently started and have finished several scrapbook pages from various classes, so my ufo's aren't as numerous as they could be. 
  Also attended Julie's altered art class which has again made me realise I miss painting and need to do more of it.
  Will add photos hopefully later today of finished items.....

No comments:

Post a Comment